I find that little things in life have the power to give one much pleasure-
- The smile on my neighbour's child's face when I gifted him a toy unexpectedly.
- The look of satisfaction on my hubby's face when I went to see his favorite movie even though I didn't expect to like it much myself.
- The look of wonder on my dad's face when I typed an important and lengthy email for him in 5 minutes (supersonic speed by his standard).
- The pleasure of having learned something new on my mother's face when I taught her how to reply to an email.
- The happiness a stranger feels when a child smiles and reaches out to him / her as a gesture of trust & acceptance.
- The pride in a parent's eye when his/her son or daughter(no matter how old) is praised or lauded unexpectedly.
- The feeling of being lucky when one reaches one's destination much ahead of anticipated time after a long journey.
- The look of pleased surprise on your parent's face when you gift them their favorite old-time actor's autobiography or a VCD of their favorite songs.
- The feeling of contentment when all ones' dear ones get along harmoniously like a well-oiled machine.